The Truth In Your Eyes

The Truth In Your Eyes by Natasha Lomov

I don't want to look in your eyes,
Because I'm afraid I'll forgive you.
They never seem to tire of singing,
Their venom dripping with sweetness.

Your eyes sing but your mouth lies.
Never fail, I do, to see such spark.
But in my humble form, may I ask,
Who in your path truly bears your mark?

Use me, only on my turn,
And then serve your turn upon me.
But how could I ever decline,
That most wondrous reprise riddled with lies?

Because the only truth I know,
Is the look in your eyes.


Notes: Based on Marilyn Manson's song for the Atomic Blonde soundtrack, Stigmata as well as his song User Friendly from his 1998 album, Mechanical Animals

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maiden Head (Or Lack Thereof)

Broth For Me And Doily For Tea

Heart Mind Complacent Malice